1. Walk away from worries “The rhythm and repetition of walking has a tranquilizing effect on your brain, and it decreases anxiety and improves sleep,” says nutrition-and-wellness expert Ann Kulze, MD. Aim for a brisk, half-hour walk every day. 2. Do less, enjoy more “We go overboard to please others during the holidays: shopping, cooking, […]
1. Walk away from worries "The rhythm and repetition of walking has a tranquilizing effect on … Continue Reading…
Unleash the Unexpected!!
Atlanta Krav Maga & Fitness is the premier location in the Atlanta area for self defence training and fitness kickboxing.
- 11:00 am - Combat Fitness
- 12:05 pm - Kickboxing
- 12:05 pm - Krav Maga Level 1
- 6:00 pm - Krav Maga Level 3 & Up
- 6:00 pm - T.I.R.E.
- 6:30 pm - Strength
- 7:05 pm - Krav Maga Level 1
- 7:05 pm - Kickboxing
I am absolutely loving this program! It’s kicking my tail end most days, but I always leave feeling accomplished and that isn’t something I’ve gotten out of other trainings. The sore is well worth it! I really believe that this goes beyond a workout for me, it is really a safety assurance too.I love the community feel and am sincerely enjoying the whole experience!
Fantastic team of instructors who always push you harder , motivating you to do better most of all they always make you feel welcome
Atlanta Krav Maga is awesome. I've been training here for about three months and love it!
AKMF is awesome. The instructors are knowledgeable, helpful, and encouraging. The atmosphere is very energetic and friendly. If you're looking to learn Krav Maga or to get in shape, you've found the right place.
Atlanta Krav Maga and Fitness is a community of phenomenal people, instructors and members alike.
Thank you to everyone that attended the Blunt Object seminar. Not only did students learn how to defend against a blunt object (anything that could be used as a weapon that does not have an edge); stick, rock, brick, etc, they also learned how to use a blunt object to their advantage in a fight. […]