Jump into a regular Krav Maga Level 1 Beginner Class and see for yourself why Krav Maga is the most pratical form of self-defense out there. All Krav Maga Level 1 Beginner classes are taught in such a way that it does not matter if you are just starting out. No prior experience is needed. Trying a class is the best way for you to see if Krav Maga is what you are looking for.
Click TRY A CLASS and fill out your information. Choose the best date and time that works with your schedule and we will get you started.
Black Friday is the busiest shopping day of the year. While shopping in the mad rush of Black Friday can be fun and save you a few bucks, it can also increase your risk of theft and risk to your safety. High levels of stress can cause people to act in ways they normally do not act.
Mob mentality is very real. Pushing and shoving to get that last item for any amount of savings is just not worth it.
This Black Friday we at Atlanta Krav Maga & Fitness want you all to stay safe and alert. Here are some safety tips to keep in mind if you are planning to head out this Black Friday.
• Shop in groups. “Safety in numbers”!
• Put your cell phone away.
• Keep your purse/wallet close to your body.
• Keep your purchases in a trunk or out of sight.
• Don’t take your payment out until asked. Theifs can sneak up behind and grab your card/money in a large crowd.
• Don’t purchase more than you can carry. Make multiple trips to car if necessary.
• Have your keys ready when walking out to your car. Put packages away and get in quickly.
A little music, a little kickboxing, a little lights and a whole lotta fun! Thanks to everyone who came to our very first Kickboxing Live event.
Here is a little clip taken during the class.
We all had a great time and we know that we will be doing this again in the near future.
Check out our regular Fitness Kickboxing Class information HERE.